COMPLETE DETECTION AND ASSESSMENT
The RAPID system is a cost-effective, mobile, and highly capable solution for wide area intrusion detection. The universal radar mounting platform supports multiple sensor types capable of monitoring activity on areas such as military bases, airfields, ports, power plants and critical infrastructure.
Protection of a wide area enables personnel and resources to be deployed and operating efficiently under a mobile or semi-permanent security umbrella.
- Mobile, autonomous and flexible trailer mounted system
- Fully automated detection interfaces with radar to autonomously detect movement in a 360º radius at various ranges
- 24 hour surveillance capability including thermal infrared cameras that allow day/night surveillance
- Advanced self-contained power system
- Integrates with government furnished, third-party, and other custom equipment
The RAPID system provides detection up to 42km depending upon radar configuration. The system can be monitored and controlled locally or remotely and offers high-bandwidth wireless communications up to 2 miles line of sight.
CCTV and Thermal cameras sized to match radar provide day/night all weather conditions surveillance from -30 to 60° C (-22 to 140° F). Autotrack feature autonomously pans camera to intruder detection angle or manual control pans/tilts/zooms from control station.
RAPID provides a complete mobile infrastructure for deploying intrusion detection, surveillance, assessment and communications assets. The highly mobile trailer can be towed by most commercial or military vehicles is completely autonomous and establishes a wide area intrusion detection and assessment capability in less than 30 minutes without the need for tools for set up or take down.