High value personnel who travel are potential targets of espionage and terrorism which put their life and valued information at risk. Temporary residences and vehicles are designated as high-risk targets, especially when carrying valuable information that needs to be utilized and accessed while on the go.
ARA has developed a portable security system which is deployed rapidly to provide immediate security while traveling or for short term stays in hotels, condos or homes.
- The system uses wireless devices, eliminating installation complexity
- All devices can be monitored through a single, simple software interface
- Digital Video Recorder capabilities mean all pre/post video is available for review
- Cameras and sensors are available in a variety of concealable forms
- The system also provides an alert capability that allows messages to be sent to nearly anywhere, from nearly anywhere.
The VIPR system is a portable, rapidly deployable security system for monitoring temporary residences and vehicles. The system provides persistent surveillance and situational awareness in both indoor and outdoor environments.